No.2, West Wenhua Road, High-tech District, Weihai, Shandong, China
According to the spirit and the requirements of several departments’’ documents including General Office of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council Several Provisions on Further Strengthening the Management of Sending Abroad on Official Duty ( 9), Ministry of industry and information technology The Interim Provisions of Approval and Management on Official Overseas Trips ( 31), The Opinion on Official Overseas Trips of State Personnel Below the Provincial Level of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Central Foreign Affairs Office, the Central Organization Department and the Ministry of Finance ( 16), HIT The print notice of Provisions on Approval and Management on Official Overseas Trips (. 3), and in combination with the practical situation of campus, the key notices of management on official overseas trips as follows:
1. The application scope of notice: campus on-the-job faculty; Full-time students; retirement but rehire faculty; personals with the qualifications of independent legal reprehensive and the campus members in relevant enterprises and institutions.
2. It is prohibited for private passport to go abroad on official duty.
3. Individuals should not use official passport to go abroad (private going abroad is limited to self-paid tour, visiting relatives and dealing with other personal affairs).
4. Temporary official trips must be carried out according to the approved plan and shall not bypass, shall not increase the countries and regions to visit, shall not extend out on their staying time and shall not change the status. Delegations generally shall not exceed 6, and the residence time in one country shall not be more than five days; two countries shall not be more than eight days, three countries shall not be more than 10 days. To countries like Latin America, Africa where flight connecting is inconvenient, delegations shall not stay in a country of more than 6 days, if two countries shall not be more than 9 days, the day departure and arrival should be included in the staying time. Every time going abroad must not exceed 3 countries or regions (including stopping countries and regions, unless it is not out of the airport).
5. Person with private passport going abroad can't reimburse. All abroad financial reimbursement should be carried with HIT approval documents for official overseas, Hong Kong and Macao trips, The application form of teachers (undergraduate/graduate) on official overseas trips photocopy and copies of passport pages of exit and entry record. Only after the personnel return home after visiting should submit visiting summary and return the documents of official overseas trips to the college, shall they carry out the reimbursement in finance department.
6. Students performing their official oversea duties, in accordance with relevant regulations of the central government, they should hold private passport.
7. Visiting staffs whose deadline is limited in 3 months for going broad with official affairs should buy Accidental injury medical treatment and emergency rescue insurance. Visiting staffs whose time limit exceeds 3 mouths (including 3 months) should buy medical insurance, and the expense should be paid by themselves. The medical spending in abroad (border) for official affairs should be paid and reimbursed according to rules in medical insurance and national public medical treatment, and our campus won’t bear the relevant expenses.
8. Each school (institution) should strictly check applications of staffs that go abroad for official affairs. If there are events of disciplinary violations, the auditor’s responsibilities will be investigated solemnly.
9. Regarding people who apply to go to a country or region, they should submit materials related to going abroad to the Office of International Cooperation Division at least 45 days which is calculated from departure date in advance; In regard to people who need apply to go to two or over two countries, they should handle materials related to going abroad to HIT Office of International Cooperation at least 60 days which is calculated from departure date in advance. If the country’s visa may cost much time, you should apply to handle the affairs of going abroad in advance.
10. Visiting people or group for official affairs should submit the electronic form of visiting summary (Demand: over 500 words, two official business’ photos and free form) to HIT Office of International Cooperation and copied to HITWH Office of International Cooperation two weeks after finishing visiting task.
11. Visiting people for official affairs should hand in passport or Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan passport to campus’s Office of International Cooperation in two weeks after finishing visiting task. If not hand in time, college will postpone or stop handling the approval procedures for going abroad another time.
12. People who go abroad with official affairs for the first time should accept leaving education before their visiting.
13. People who go abroad with official affairs should protect national and campus’s interest in external communication, and should not hurt national and campus’ reputation. People who go abroad with official affairs should not be involved in secret of national politics, military, and economy during their science and technology visiting, studying, attending international meets, cooperation research and personal communication. All materials with classification for teaching, scientific research and production in the, shall not be taken out the country for academic exchanges without the approval of the competent department.
15. This notice will be interpreted by office of international cooperation in HIT (Weihai).
14. Office of international cooperation of HIT handles the temporary going abroad procedures of Weihai campus. See links to http://www.international.hit.edu.cn/ for details.
Office of International Cooperation